#Marijuana can be toxic to pets, which is why it should always be kept out of their reach. Know the signs of toxicity—if your pet accidentally ingests marijuana, take them to your veterinarian right away. Learn more at https://t.co/ArVQdp6Wzg. https://t.co/aTy1fMUMSO

11:55 AM - 23 Oct 18
Previous Tweet
OVMA
OVMA

There's still time to #FundraiseForFarley! To date, the @farleyfndation has helped over 9,000 pets in need—...

Next Tweet
OVMA
OVMA

RT @petsandticks: How to avoid Lyme disease while ticks are hungry in the fall https://t.co/WH9ogTyxoO via ...